We offer the highest quality sprinkler repair services in Amarillo. With a focus on customer service, quality parts, and a passion for water conservation, we ensure your sprinkler system runs at it's highest level.
Our flat rate pricing model is simple, so you don't get shocked by the repair bill. You know exactly what your repair will cost after we finish with our 15-point inspection. Our licensed technicians will walk you through everything that needs to be done to your sprinkler system to ensure safe and efficient operation.
What is included in our 15-Point Inspection? -$125- (Required for the service call)
Our 15-Point Inspection is only an evaluation of the sprinkler system, parts and labor for any repairs are not included in the inspection fee.
1. Controller Check - Verify proper programming & operation of the sprinkler control box.
2. Zone Operation: Test each zone individually to ensure proper function, including the valve open and close cycle.
3. Leak Detection: Examine the system for any signs of water seepage that may be caused by broken pipes or heads.
4. Sprinkler Head Evaluation: Inspect each sprinkler head for proper coverage, alignment, function, and any damage or blockage.
5. Nozzle Inspection: Checking each nozzle for proper flow, distance, adjustment, and wear. *Repairing broken nozzles is an added cost*
6. Rain Sensor Functionality: Testing the rain sensor to make sure it interrupts the watering cycle when rainfall is detected.
7. Pressure Check: Measuring water pressure at various points in the system to ensure it falls within the proper range.
8. Valve Inspection: Examining valves for proper function, leaks, or damage.
9. Backflow Prevention Assessment: Verifying the proper function of the backflow preventer, a critical component in the sprinkler system that prevents the water supply to your home or business from contamination.
10. System Scheduling: Reviewing the watering schedule to ensure it waters at appropriate times, and matches the precipitation rate required for your lawn or landscape feature.
11. System Programming: Review the system programming settings to ensure that it matches the needs of your landscaping.
12. Coverage Analysis: Evaluate the overall system coverage to ensure that all plant material is watered properly, and identify any issues with the watering coverage that may need to be resolved.
13. Drip Irrigation Check: Inspect the drip irrigation lines, filters, and emitters for any clogging or damage.
14. Wiring Inspection: Checking wiring and electrical connections for any damages or faults.
15. System Report & Recommendations: Review recommendations for repairs, upgrades, or adjustments based on the inspection to optimize the sprinkler system for proper function, efficiency, and water conservation.
Are Parts and Labor included in the flat rate pricing?
Yes- Parts and labor are included in the flat rate pricing.
Our Flat-Rate Pricing List